WCHA YOUTH HANDLER CONTEST GUIDELINES
Youth handlers are encouraged to get involved in sanctioned coonhound events, and this contest is designed to award the handler with the highest participation.
1. Eligible applicants will be 16 years of age or younger on December 31st in the year they are participating. Proof of age may be required.
2. Points will be awarded for participation in UKC, PKC, or AKC sanctioned events held in Wisconsin.
3. Handler to receive 10 points for each event entered.
4. Winner will have the most points accumulated in calendar year.
5. Event official shall record event info, and points awarded that day. Keep record of
entries, as they may be required as proof of entry.
6. Contest begins January 1st, 2018 and ends December 31st in year participating.
7. Winner will be honored and award presented at the next WCHA Annual Banquet.
8. Membership to WCHA is not required.
9. Form must be submitted to WCHA Secretary December 31st of year participating.
10. Disputes or discrepancies will be resolved by WCHA Board of Directors.
Hunt Events |
Youth Handler Contest |
Hunt Results |
Hall of fame
Banquet Info |
Membership Info |
© 2010 Wisconsin Coon Hunters Association
and Maintained by